VR Social Education
VR applications dedicated to educating children, adolescents and adults in the field of fire protection and First Aid.
Apps that support activities in social education!
Access to 8 applications for 12 months and updates.
5 fire protection applications
3 First Aid applications
Fire Safety at home
One room 5 minutes
All rooms 35 minutes
The application consists of seven independent rooms that showcase fire hazards in the home. In each room, we will experience a dangerous situation and our task is to act preventively to avoid the hazard:
1. Boy's Room – Handling of the fire extinguisher and the danger of light being focused through a magnifying glass.
2. Grandad's Room – Smoking cigarettes in the house and the presence of a smoke detector.
3. Living Room - Fire from an open fireplace and the dangers posed by candles.
4. Girl's Room – Fire hazards from electrical devices.
5. Basement – Fire hazards which can occur when using equipment running on solid fuels.
6. Dad's Room – We see a roof fire at our neighbour's house – notifying the emergency services at 112.
7. Kitchen – Hazards in the kitchen, including fires and burns